Apr 2, 2014

Wednesday Weigh #2

Yet another successful week. I am still on the right track. I have had weird smells this week. The other day I was cuddling Ace, he smelt like a cinnamon roll from Cici's Pizza. Now, THAT is true #fatgirlstatus. I have resisted. Any time I crave something, I immediately look at the calories. The other day I wanted Olive Garden. I usually get the Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo, it had about 800 calories. I will only eat about half. I decided to look at the kids menu, it only had 180 calories without the chicken. The kids portion can fill me up. I try and keep my meals under 400 calories. So far, I have been successful. 
Lets get down to what today is really about BECAUSE ITSSSSSSSSSS

On March 16th I weighed 275, last Weigh in Wednesday post's (which you can find HERE)
I weighed 268. Today I weigh...........


264





4 pounds since last weigh in, and a total loss of 11 pounds!!! I am so proud of that number! Every day is a step closer to my ultimate goal. Only 64 more pounds people!!!! Whoop Whoop!!!!




11 pounds I do not tend to ever get back. It hasn't been easy. It's been super repetitive. I eat pretty much the same thing every day. While on the 24 day challenge, it works. Once I switch to the Whole30, it will change drastically. I am excited/scared to try new things. I am one of the pickiest people I know. I am hoping I will eventually get used to the new tastes. I have been pinning recipes. I am trying to persuade a few people to join me ( KAYLA ). 

Also, today is a Garth Brooks Pandora kind of day. I am waiting for the moment one of my docs walks into the office. I listen to music all day. This takes it to a whole new level. Sometimes I like to jam in my chair. Its a good thing I have a lock on my door, or things would get awkward.. They probably already think I am weird. I accused one of them of stealing my chocolate peanut butter yesterday. But on the real, who does that? It's one of my only luxuries. I won't let it go. I imagined my dog was a cinnamon roll, you can't steal my peanut butter. Period. 




  Not the best comparison. But that is about 1 1/2 week difference.  








This is about a 3 week difference. Excuse the puffiness in my eyes. I have been up since 5.

4 will be my focus this week. I think that number is very reasonable.
I will NOT stop until I get to my ultimate goal. I can never lose sight of that. I am closer than I was yesterday. And will be even further tomorrow.


And on that note, I must bid you adieu. 





 photo kaela_zpse4648d85.png

26 comments:

  1. Fantastic loss! Way to go and keep up the wonderful work! Looking good!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I thought so too! I was super proud :)

      Delete
  2. You are doing so amazing!!! I am so proud of you and you look so great!!! That is a great idea about the kids menu--it is so true how the portion sizes are much better! I'll have to keep that one in mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!!! After my surgery, the kids portions always filled me up, and they still do, as long as I don't over do it! Most of the time, they are pretty good sizes.

      Delete
  3. Way to go!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great girly!!! Good choices = Good results!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heather. I'm gonna keep those good choices coming in! Hoping to form and KEEP those good habits.

      Delete
  5. Amazing!!! What is your Pinterest? I would love to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can tell a difference for sure! Your chevron shirt is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you much! I get excited when boutiques have plus size clothes, lol. So I feel like I HAVE to buy them!!

      Delete
  7. Great job! You are awesome! I started my own quest about 2 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I'm so happy for you, once you find what works for you, it just 'works' doesn't become any easier, but, it does become achievable!!

      Delete
  8. u are doing sooo good!!! u look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kaela-
    you are doing great, I can see the difference big time in all your before & after pics.. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Loss! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete