Apr 4, 2014

32 Things That Make Me Happy



(In no specific order)

1. Food. Okay, that one is in a specific order. If eating doesn't make you happy, we clearly have nothing in common.

2.

"Look at the stars, look how they shine for you, and everything that you do. Yeah they were all yellow."
Yes, I do have a song dedicated to my dogs.

3. When Pandora knows exactly what I need.

4. My spark. It gets my through my day.

5. Doors. Especially on days like today.

6.



The two most beautiful little girls I have ever met.

7. Laughter.

8. Chopped. Any time Dayton asks me what I would like to watch, it is one of two things. Chopped. Because I am absolutely obsessed or..

9.


Game of Thrones. We just got into this. If you don't watch it, I HIGHLY suggest you start.

10. The sound of rain.

11. 5pm M-T and 12p on Fri.

12. Paul Rudd.




13. Loterria Lottery tickets. My weakness.

14. Couponing.

15. My sweet Baby O, A&B.

16. The relationships I have developed over the years.

17. Karma. I am a HUGE believer in Karma. What goes around comes around. It makes me happy when Karma takes care of the dirty work.

18. Lazy & Productive days.

19. Blogging. And my Followers.

20. Pinterest. I can spend hours on there. Even though I've probably only done one thing that I have pinned. Pin now, look later.

21. 90's country. Garth, Tim, Faith, Kenny, Brooks and Dunn, Etc.. Bringing me back to my childhood this week. I'm loving every bit of it.

22. Finally being able to realize what I truly want in life.

23. Fishing. 

24. The support that surrounds me.

25.


My extensive knowledge of movie quotes and fluent sarcasm.

26. The comfort of my granny.

27. Sweet Tea (Even though I haven't had any in forever)

28. The Moon and the Stars.

29. Baseball.

30. Hashtags. Reasonable hashtagging though. #not #this #kind #that #is #just #annoying #come #on #now.

31. My ability to love with my whole heart.

32.



Finally allowing myself to change. Now that I know that only good can come, I accept it freely. I control my mind, my body, and my fears. I will no longer let my fears control me. Change can be scary, but it can also be spectacular. I think I let the fear of failing prevent me from finishing any challenge I give myself. But, why should I fear bettering myself? Why fear being healthy? I think its because I have been big my whole life, that maybe I am afraid of getting there, and then slipping right back into my old habits. But, I am the only one who can prevent that. I am the only one who can change me.





And on that note, I must bid you adieu.


 photo kaela_zpse4648d85.png

2 comments:

  1. #youarefreakingamazing #iamyourbiggestfollower #literally #andilikeallofthese #especiallyhashtagsandfood
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete