Apr 10, 2014

I keep a tight knit.

I am the type of person that will admit when I am wrong. I will completely 100% own my faults. Most of the time, and to the right people, I am an open book. I can come off quite bitchy and rude.



Honestly, when your face constantly looks like this, you come off that way. 




I am very strange being. I would say that I don't like people, but that's not really true. I love people. I just don't like stupid people. I don't sugar coat things. If I don't like you, most likely, you will know it. I can't pretend to be any ones friend. I won't blatantly be rude. I just won't speak to you. I feel that common sense should be, well, common.. and if you don't have it, you should find it. I don't like people who think they are better than others. We all put are pants on one leg at a time. If you are mean to my friends, I automatically don't like you. First impressions are a big deal with me. Most of the time they do stick. I'm like a dog. I know if you're a good person or not. But sometimes, one or two slip in. I guess they mask the smell with all the bullshit. I can't stand pessimists, though I can be one on my bad days. I say mean things. Working in the health care industry really makes your empathy fly out the window. I have high levels of anxiety. I am a huge procrastinator. I take snapshots of instagram/facebook photos and send them to my bffs to laugh at. (Don't at like you don't do it too)

With all of that being said.

I am a good listener. I think I give pretty good advice. I don't sugar coat things. I will tell you what you NEED to hear, not what you want to hear. I don't judge my friends. Sometimes I think they are stupid, yes, but their life, their decisions. I won't walk away from someone I love, just because I don't like something/someone in their life. It has to be more to it than that, to walk away.Chances are, they feel the same. When you love, whether it be in a romantic way, or a friendship way, you love with your absolute whole heart. And that's exactly what I do. 
I keep a tight knit. 
6 ladies to be exact. 6 people who I would drop anything for if they needed me. A few of them, I have. 

There are people that you meet in your life, some are meant to be passerbys, some are meant to stay forever. 

The ones that are meant to stay forever, will laugh, cry, be angry, hate, fight, be every emotion under the sun with you. And still stay. The ones who want nothing from you, but you. 

As women, we know how difficult we can be, how caddy, how petty. But, we also know, how loving, how kind, how nurturing, how soulful we can be. 

I'll be the first to admit that I get jealous of my friends, but who doesn't? But, at the end of the day, it comes down to, are you going to let that jealousy come between you? Or actually be happy for your friend? I always choose happiness. A friend is a part of your soul. A little bit of their happiness, should be a little bit of your happiness. If I let jealousy control my friendships, I would have like maybe 1 friend. 

I guess the moral of all of this is, you need people in your life who will stand by you through it all. 
And my tight knit has. Maybe that's why I cling to them. I have been through hell and back. And they have listen to me cry, scream, breakdown and hit rock bottom. Not one of them budged. Not one of them left. THOSE are the kind of people you NEED in your life.  





And on that note, I must bid you adieu.



 photo kaela_zpse4648d85.png

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this!! I have a tight knit of 4 girls that I would drop anything for too! We are all in different states, but we still manage to stay so tight! You need this! Love this post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Just got to thinking about all the good people, had to write it down!!

      Delete
  2. I have 2. I had a couple more that snuck in but got kicked out. 2 more are related to me but besties non the less. I would like a couple more to add to the 2 non related tight knit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, good friends are hard to come by but when you have them, they're amazing, essential and so loving. Great post!

    ReplyDelete