Apr 11, 2014

A Little Before and After

Last night I finally decided to do my "End of the 24 Day challenge/Day 4 of paleo" pictures. Since, my stomach so graciously gives in to gravity, I get super self conscience about pretty much anything to do with it. If we are driving in the car and Dayton holds my hand, and brushes up against the belly fat, I flip. Its just excessive and unnecessary. No one needs this much belly fat. Anyways, For the past couple of weeks, I have felt like my stomach has "lifted", like it doesn't droop as low. After taking the photos, It somewhat confirmed it.







The ones on the left we taken March 16. I lose weight right under my boobs first. Its like all the weight just slips on down. I am very proud of what I have done in less than a month. It has been hard, but of course everyone of you knows how hard it is to lose weight, and to stick with it. I have so much more work. But every day I am one step closer.
63. 63. 63.
Hopefully next week I'll be saying a different number.



This is how I felt last night. I didn't want to eat. But, I was hungry. And a fat girl HAS to eat when she's hungry.

It being day 5 of the Whole30, I really thought I would want to kill someone by now. But, I actually feel great. I have energy. I am sleeping wonderfully. I don't really have the headache any more. I have wanted to give up so many times. But, I don't see that as an option. I feel so good right now, I don't want to take that away from myself. I don't want to cheat, and then have to start all over. Those first three days were absolutely miserable. I wanted to jump off a cliff.



Every. Single. Second. I just wanted some damn bread. Yesterday I was fine. I couldn't even eat half my breakfast. I didn't crave until I got home. But, I think my cravings came from me seeing my hard work pay off with the pictures. Like I needed a reward. I am not a dog. Yet, I associate rewards with food. I noticed it before, but I never REALLY noticed it. Oh wow, you lost 5 lbs. Lets go eat out and gain half of it back. It doesn't make any sense. Its amazing how we find logic in the stupidest things. 





And on that note, I must bid you adieu.

 photo kaela_zpse4648d85.png

20 comments:

  1. Great job Kaela!! You are doing such an amazing job and the results are there. You are an inspiration and I love logging on and seeing your progress. I honestly wait around for your blog post because your attitude is truly uplifting. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristin! I am busting my booty!! Im glad I can inspire someone! :)

      Delete
  2. AWESOME progress!!! You look GREAT! Great job!!
    adifferentd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing!!!! i can see a big difference, keep it up girl!!! You are an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge changes!!! Your shirt fits better, and is it me but your arms look thinner as well!
    Keep it up, you are rockin and in charge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping they will slim down a lot! Starting the gym today!! Thank you :)

      Delete
  5. Awesome - you can certainly tell a difference in your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could lose a little more in the belly, its all up top!! But, I will certainly take what I can get. Thank you :)

      Delete
  6. Holy fantastic! So impressed with you, woman. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl you look amazing!! And kuddos to you for hanging in there with the Whole 30! I can't wait to see those pics--they're going to be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, I have my good moments and bad. But I'm doing it. Hard to believe.

      Delete