Mar 31, 2014

Two Week Bikini Progress

So, I started my Bikini challenge a week early, just because I didn't want to wait. If I waited, I knew that I would be THAT much more behind. I would eat everything in sight, like I always do. It has officially been two weeks. I haven't cheated once. Over the weekend we went to a Food and Wine Truck festival with the family. There were 12 trucks that you could sample from. I sampled from 3. The old me would have been down with all 12 and much more. The new me saw a greasy slice of pizza and didn't even want it. Who is this person?? I have NEVER not wanted a slice of pizza. Not even when eating healthy before.  Like I have said, this time is just different. I have so many things going for me. I think this blog is my biggest support. It's what keeps me most excited. I hit a milestone and I can't wait to tell all of you. The other day I was at my MIL's house, we were discussing weightloss and I showed her where I tend to lose weight first. All of my weight is in my belly. I hate it, it hangs so low, it's just terrible. But she had mentioned that I was just going to have to have surgery to fix that. Then it clicked. A few months ago, before I gained the 20-30 lbs, I was feeling extremely down on myself. My stomach was already showing signs of loose skin. It was bad. I am 22 years old. I am not supposed to have loose skin! I finally got fed up with it and went to a doctor. Let me tell you, most uncomfortable appointment of my life even more uncomfortable than the womanly doctor. I was 250 at the time I saw him. He told me that I needed to lose 50 lbs and he would do the surgery. He showed me the amount of skin that he would cut off. It was insane. After the surgery, he told me my weight would be about 170-180. That is my ultimate goal. That is where I feel I need to be. I have set little goals. Each goal is 10 lbs. My big goal is 65. And my ultimate goal is 170-180 with the surgery. Some people my not agree. And that's okay. But coming from 317 lbs, I'm not going to lose all of my skin with working out. People carry their weight differently. It just so happens that I carry my weight STRICTLY in my stomach. My legs are not big, my arms really aren't big, I have like the worlds tinniest butt, it's really more like a crack. So that's the plan for me. And I won't stop until I reach my goal. The more I think about it, the more excited I get.

We went to Target last night, I was curious to see what the Bikini looked like on me, so I made poor Dayton take picture of me.





There isn't THAT much of a difference. I can see little bits here and there. My belly doesn't hang AS low. My under boob is smaller. And my back fat isn't as back fatty. and I look tanner. :) I'm proud for it only being two weeks. I know that I said that I would post every thirty days, but I've already posted pictures of myself in a bikini once. So.... I mean,  I can do it again if I want to. 
Original Post can be found HERE
I would like to have this done in a certain time period. I just don't want to be let down. So, I am just going to keep doing what I am doing. :)

And on that note, I must bid you adieu. 



 photo kaela_zpse4648d85.png





15 comments:

  1. Girl I CAN see a difference! Your shoulders and face!! So proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am kicking that ass! I really don't think that I have been any prouder of myself. I got on the scale this morning and just sat there for a second. I thought I had gained weight, but then I was like OMG!!!! I CAN do this and I AM doing this :) Thank you Jasmine!

      Delete
  2. You go girl! You deserve to celebrate each and every one of those small victories! That is what absolutely kept me going. Scale isn't moving? Fine, I would try on my "goal" pants and see how much close I was getting. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Torrey! I tried on my goal shorts, they don't fit yet :( but that's okay! All my progress is the top half of my body so far. I'll get there soon!!

      Delete
  3. I do see progress too! You're doing fantastic! And seriously great job passing up that pizza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was super greasy! Wasn't to hard, I knew it would tear up my stomach :/ TMI

      Delete
  4. I just recently started reading your blog and you are such an inspiration! Because of blogs like yours, I have begun my healthier eating lifestyle. I admit that at times it sucks and I want to gorge on everything in sight, but I take it a meal at a time! Keep up the good work and can't wait for another "after" picture!!! Feel free to check out my blog...I haven't got the nerve to put up a before picture yet, maybe that will come soon :) www.alittlesoulesearching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet of you to say! I love the blog community! It is full of so much support. It is what keeps me going 90% of the time!!!

      Delete
  5. You go girl!! I have been reading for two weeks and I can see a difference!! I need to lose weight also and I carry it in my stomach too. Mind if I email you? Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! First I commend you on being so brave to share the pics with the world! You are doing an amazing job. Celebrate every victory!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good on you, two weeks is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kayla you are doing great! I'm sorry to say, but by dieting you're doing a big mistake! Anything under 2000 kcal is starvation-it's a fact! You're body can do this for now, but one day you'll binge and fuck up. Luckily for you I know a way that can help you. It's life changing and I promise you- you will love it and be so so happy. It's veganism. Specifically high carb low fat whole food plant based diet. You can eat as much as you want forever. I cured my eating disorder like that and I initially gained like 2kg, but I lost it within 2 months and since then I lost 6kg without losing muscle or breast fat. If you are not ready to be vegan you can at least change your yoghurts to soy yoghurts, your icecream to sorbets, your milkshakes to dairy free smoothies and please please try some vegan meats! I am not writing you this to troll you or anything, it's just that when I see someone having to starve themselves (anything under 2000kcal is technically starvation) I want to show them a better way. FAT makes you FAT that's why it's called fat. Animal products have a lot of fat. Furthermore animals suffer a lot and their products are very harmful to the environment so I really recommend going as vegan as you can!
    If you need any advice email me at meldrav@gmail.com
    I am willing to give you as much guidance as you possible need
    and I promise you can eat as much as you want on a vegan high carb lifestyle! xxx

    ReplyDelete