Apr 29, 2014

A Rant and A Transformation.

Yesterday at the gym, as I got out of my car, I hear very loud talking. I didn't really think anything of it, it's Joshua Texas, the only volume is loud. Then I heard FAT. Naturally, I whipped my head around. The two 'gentleman' then proceeded to say (indirectly of course) "Do some pushups, Lose weight before you come to the gym." 
I was incomplete shock. Are you freaking kidding me? 

1. Are you that damn ignorant? I am at the GYM to lose weight. That's what the GYM is for. 
2. You kind sir, are at a YMCA. If you want to get all 'swole' and shit, go to a REAL gym. Where there are muscleheads, not where the population is 70% old people. 
3. You're criticizing me for "not losing weight before I come to the gym", when you are just someones ride? Uhm no. 
4. Before you judge MY appearance, take a look in the mirror. Not only are you clearly white trash, but you have a horrendous mullet. Okay Billy Ray Cyrus, I'll be sure to take your advice to heart.

It didn't in any way hurt my feelings. It just pissed me off. The fact that someone is that ignorant, and that RUDE. I was all the way across the parking lot, and could hear him loud and clear. I am there to better MYSELF. For ME. No one else. I don't come to the gym to look pretty, I go to GET pretty. Yes, every one has an opinion. But let me tell you something.




YOU DON'T GET TO CALL ME FAT. I have busted MY ass. To not look like that ^^ I'd say I am doing a pretty damn good job. I have hit complete rock bottom, I will NEVER return there. And I damn sure will not let some douchebag bring me down. Everyone has their own struggles and their own insecurities, don't point them out. I am well aware that I have more work today. HENCE WHY I GO TO THE GYM. So, before you yell out your ignorant opinion, think. Think about what is coming out of your uneducated redneck ass. "Lose weight before you go to the gym"... Are you fucking stupid? And for your information. I have.


I have lost a full grown lab.






So, like I said. YOU don't get to call me fat. Nor does anyone else. The day that I give up completely, the day that I become the old me, is the day you get to judge, and give your harsh opinions. You'll be waiting for a very long time. I will NOT become that person again. I will not let the words of ignorant people affect me. Everyone's journey is different. Take a walk in my shoes, I guarantee you, you would have fallen along time ago.

So, Redneck Billy Ray, and everyone else who has those opinions, you can take them, and shove them up your achy breaky ass.




And on that not, I must bid you adieu.








  photo kaela_zpse4648d85.png

36 comments:

  1. How tall are you? I can't get over how amazing you look! I told my husband I want a ymca membership for mothers day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am 5'8. I love the Y. Except for redneck billy ray, its perfect!!!

      Delete
    2. Oh ok. I'm a shorty, I'm only 5'4. I probably look now like what you looked like at 317. But you're doing great!

      Delete
  2. People are ignorant. Don't let him get you down--you are rocking it and you look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been debating on what to say next time.. A few things have come to mind.

      Delete
  3. I would have stabbed someone in the FACE if it had been me the were talking about. HOW IN THE WORLD do they think that they have the authority or ability to do that. Why does someone lose weight before going to the gym? Isn't that a bit of an oxymoron?

    You dear look fantastic and dont' you let anyone tell you any different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't make sense. It uneducation at its finest!! Thank you ms Lora :)

      Delete
  4. hell yeah girl! You are doing amazing dont let some douche canoe ruin your day

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl!! What a complete moron! I spit out my water when I read the achy breaky ass line.

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy sheep...seriously?? At the gym? that's absurd.

    but rock on with your (much smaller) bad ass!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing honey, and like I said on IG yesterday, don't let those fools get you down. You have worked hard and your efforts are paying off. Screw those asshats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite part of this empowering rant is "I lost a full grown lab." <- You are my new hero!!! The silver lining here is that he is probably all ready completely unhappy and miserable in his life, which is what he deserves! You can, will, and have lost weight. He is always going to be a shitty person. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA. I have. Totally have. I 100% believe in karma, not only is his unfortunate mullet part of his karma, but he will have to deal with whatever is coming to him one day. I however, look forward to losing a mini horse :)

      Delete
  9. Im sure he has a small penis.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is absolutely absurd! what a douche bag. clearly had nothing better to do than to be a dick. whatever. you are totally stronger than me, and you have come so wonderfully far. way to freaking go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I didn't even know what to do!! lol Thank you so much!

      Delete
  11. Hi dear! This is my first time reading your blog and I just want you to know that I aspire to be as awesome as you are.

    Anyone else would have taken that senseless comment and cried about it for days. YOU on the other hand knew that he was an idiot and didn't have any place to talk because you know how far you've come.

    It's so amazing to see confidence like yours and I'm excited to follow along your inspiring journey! <3

    PS - we're new facebook friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You are so sweet!! Yay! so excited to be friends lol!! Thank you for your kind words, can't let a lamb get a lion down :)

      Delete
  12. You, my dear, rock! If someone would've yelled that to me (I am very heavy, so I am sure it's been said before, just not loud enough for me to hear) I would've melted into a puddle and got back in my car and cried my eyes out. I would probably never go back to that gym again. I am so self conscious when I am at the gym. I feel like everyone there is staring at me, judging me. I wish I had your confidence. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those kind of people are a dime a dozen! I know people probably talk about me, but i have come a long way!!! I am not giving them permission to take my sunshine!!

      Delete
  13. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww....just ewwwwwwwwwwww! I hate people like that, so wrong and so rude. But, for all aholes out there, there are also gym people that are silently cheering you on [like me]. Keep working hard and you will get results! GO GIRL Go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were my thoughts, I am going to be a creep and get a picture of him one day. Just so you can actually see it!! haha

      Delete
  14. Go girl!! Found you from Jessi's link! Eff those guys, you are an inspiration!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are amazing. Seriously. This post makes me so happy to see that kind of strong and badass response to an ignorant bastard. Thank you for being strong and sharing your story. Keep up the great work and congrats on not punching him in the face.. not sure I would've had that restraint. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I wanted to, i still want to. BUT I plan on getting skinny, and showing him THAT is what a gym is for. lol

      Delete
  16. Wow, I haven't come across someone like that since grade school (even tho I know they're still everywhere). Good for you for not ripping off that mullet!!
    I found your page from Jess's blog :)
    P.S. I absolutely love the way you write!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! and even then, I really didn't have that many kids make fun of me, at least not to my face. Thank you so much!!!

      Delete
  17. Hi! Found you from Holly's page.
    You are spot on with your response to that parking-lot meanie. They must be pretty insecure if they have to go after a complete stranger.

    ReplyDelete