Apr 22, 2014

And the Nominees are....

In the blogging community, you meet some pretty awesome people. One person who I absolutley LOVE is Jasmine @Fleurtyandfit. She is literally one of the sweetest ladies out there, always encouraging me.






Jasmine so graciously nominated me for the Liebster Award. The Liebster Award is something by bloggers for bloggers. It is a way for us bloggers to discover new blogs, meet new people, and promote each other.

RULES:
1.) you must link back to the person who nominated you 
2.) you must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominator
3.) you must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award (with a small following)
4.) you must create 10 questions for your nominees
5.) you must notify your nominees




Here are the questions Jasmine had for me.

 
1.  What was the first blog you ever read? The first blogs that I ever started reading were Skinny Meg and Mama Laughlin. Both have come such a long way from where they used to be. Meg just had a baby, and she is kicking but to get that baby weight off. Mama is training for a bikini competition at the moment. They both look fabulous.
2. What are your top five pins on Pinterest? Ohhhhh, this one is a toughy. My wedding dress that I have pinned 10 times, for my imaginary someday wedding. My Feyonce shirt. All of my craft pins. I can't just pick one. I will someday actually do them. My motivational quotes. And all of the baby stuff that I have pinned. :) 
3. What is your go to easy recipe for dinner each week? I put black beans, corn, and turkey sausage together. And scoop it with blue corn tortilla chips. Takes less than 15 minutes to make. And is amazing. Boyfriend approved.
4. What is your favorite social media site? Facebook, IG, Twitter, others? I'd have to say IG. I don't really get on facebook too much, unless it is to share my blog. Or to make sure I let people know I'm at the gym :)
5. Where do you see your blog in 1 year? 5 years? 10 years? I would love to just have more followers. I want to continue writing. This has been such a huge outlet for me. I truly believe that this blog is why I keep pushing forward. I want to inspire people.
6. What is your favorite thing to do for fun? Rangers game. Hands down. Dayton and I went to I think 5 games last year? I would love to go to a lot more this year.
7. Who is your best friend? Ah, this question. Honestly, my best friend is Dayton.
8. How do you promote your blog? #hashtags :) facebook, IG, I also sponsor Jenn @Fatchicktofitchick and Holly @Wherewecanlivelikejackandsally. These ladies are super funny. Jenn has come a longggg way. She has hit her 100 lbs lost mark, and just did a half marathon!! Holly is a hot mess and I love it. She keeps it real. Both are amazing women to follow, and HUGE role models.
9. What is your favorite Disney Movie? This is a tough one. I would have to say Hercules?
10. If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, with unlimited funds--where would you go? Dayton and I have talked about this. I think probably Ireland. It is gorgeous there, and I could listen to people talk all day long.


Kflabtofab Nominees.......

1. Jasmine @Fleurtyandfit

2. Sam @24to30

3. Emmy @Theswallowflies

4.Whitney @BamaGirl in Az



7. Candra @CamoandLipstick

8. Aubrey Leigh @ALG Uninterrupted


10. Allie @Allieology

All of these ladies are amazing. Each one of them has something in common, bettering themselves. They have all inspired me, now its time they inspire you! Go follow and fall in love like I did :)

Here are my questions for you..

1. What is your favorite workout?
2.What state do you call home?
3. What is your favorite 'cheat' meal?
4. What was the "That's it moment", what made you start your journey? 
5. What has been the hardest part of your journey?
6. Who has been your biggest motivator?
7. What is your favorite quote?
8. What is your favorite book?
9. When you fall off the wagon, how do you pick yourself back up?
10. What do you love most about blogging?


Thank you so much for nominating me Jasmine :)  



 photo kaela_zpse4648d85.png

3 comments: