Mar 24, 2014

Do you ever?

So, I have a weird obsession. It's kind of hard to explain. But I will take weekly photos, sometimes bi-weekly photos, of my face and compare to the prior weeks photo to see if there are changes... Does anyone else do that? Like, it's bad y'all. I will stare and stare until I find the SLIGHTEST change. I don't know why I do it. Maybe some sort of satisfaction? Maybe if I see some sort of change, It will push me even more?? I don't know. But, guess what... I did it today..... AND, I saw change compared to the one a posted last week. Great change actually.




 I wasn't going to post the picture, because I didn't want y'all to think I was crazy. But, then I thought....



This is my damn blog, if you don't like it GTFO ;) JK JK.

Back to the picture. I see a lot more chin definition. I feel it too. I feel such a HUGE difference in my face, shoulder and collarbone area. Like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, LITERALLY. I am telling you people, small changes does WONDERS for you. My skins is so much smoother. I am still super tired, but I am going to blame that on the time change.. that happened what? 3,4 weeks ago? Worst time of year. Dayton's all like just think of how much more daylight we will have. And I'm over here like,




Do you ever talk to your puppies as your walking out the door? I always tell mine how much I love them and to be good. And then when I get home I sing to them... Does that make me weird?? Not just any song. I make up songs. Like "How much is that doggie in the kennel, the one with the prettiest face.." and then I'm done because I can't think of anything else. I'd like to think they appreciate it. At least I know Rigley does. She jumps up and down, and waves her hands in the air, like she just don't care. Ace just looks at me sometimes. Like he's looking into my soul. My goddamn soul, Annie. And then we move onto the back yard. Let me tell you a story about how vindictive my wiener dog is. He has a very strange way of telling you he needs to use the facilities. He likes to start playing with you. Okay, well any NORMAL damn dogs plays to play. Not to freaking let their owner know that they need to go take a leak. Well, Dayton and Ace are in there playing, I am cooking dinner. I'm not really paying any attention to them. Then all of a sudden I start stepping in wet, I figure well I guess I spilt some water? A few very wet steps later I look down. "Why no Kaela, you in fact didn't step in water, your vindictive ass dog decided to take a massive piss quite literally under your nose while your trying to cook dinner." Now, when Ace does something wrong, he knows it. He immediately goes to his kennel. I yell, Dayton gets up, and says "Oh my God". Now what possibly could it be now?? The f***er had a trial of pee from the oven all the way to his kennel. WHY?? Needless to say he spent quite a while in his kennel. Until HE decided it was enough. He knows how to get out. And I didn't feel like getting up to put him back. He came over and apologized. I know this because he licked my pee feet.




VinDICKtive little thing.

I listen to Pandora basically all day. All Genres. Most of the time love songs. Do you ever hear songs that make you just incredibly happy?? I hear at least 10 songs a day that make me think of Dayton and how much I love him. Or I'll hear a song and it will immediately put me in a mood to where I want to text everyone in my phone and tell them all how much I appreciate them. I am so weird.. I am quite an emotional roller coaster.

I am also an habitual weigher. I weigh myself AT LEAST 3 times a day. I know you're not supposed to, but I do it. Sometimes I weigh myself before and after potty breaks. Does anyone else do that? Dayton and I can't be the only ones. It's a game sometimes. Can be fun...



AND on that note, I must bid you adieu.










8 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog through Holly's spotlight on you, LOVE and so funny. And I love that you sing/talk to you dogs, because I do that to mine too. Glad I found you! Will be checking in more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that. Lol. I also dedicate songs to them lol. Yellow by cold play is my first dogs song. I used to cry every time I heard it lol

      Delete
  2. Hey my little mutt does that same thing! Ugh little butthead. Oh and I weight my self all day everyday it's like an addiction...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is!!! Sometimes a good thing. I don't let it affect me like I used to. If there isn't a change, I just shrug it off and weigh myself an hour later ;)

      Delete
  3. hahaha--I have a new puppy so all I think about is pee and poop---so ready for him to be trained! And yes I take alot of pictures and weigh myself several times--usually just in the morning and before bed. I like to know how much I lose while sleeping:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling. Ace was super easy to potty train. Then we got Rigley. She was potty trained within a couple of weeks, and then Ace revolted!!! Now he is just an ass. Do you have a kennel?

      Delete
  4. I found your blog through the Weigh-In Wednesday group. Excited to be a new follower!

    I ALWAYS talk to my dogs. Everyday when I leave the house, I say to them, "Bye babies, mommy loves you! Try to be good. See you after work. Kisses!" My BF thinks I'm crazy, but I don't care :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am excited that you are following!!

      Oh my goodness, this morning was too much!! Someone decided to pee in the bed. I usually let them hangout in the kitchen while we are at work. They have lost that luxury for a bit. They have been branded "Bad Babies" for the next week!

      Delete