Mar 30, 2014

Carwashing-Musical

Yesterday was such a beautiful day, I decided to wash my car. When I was little, I always used to wash my Papa's truck in the summer. (He would always say to me "Don't just half ass it.", I know. He's amazing.) As I was washing, this feeling came over me, and I just wanted to bust out in song. 

Sadly, I didn't have 6 other ladies with me. So I settled for this. 


I have been looking into the Whole30. I am falling more and more in love with the idea. There is a website that tells all about it. Whole30.com.  Emily @ The Swallow Flies has pretty much inspired me. She has completed the Whole30 and has decided to make it a lifestyle. She has meal plans up each week, go check  her blog out. The Whole30 has many benefits, not only does it make you healthier, and helps you drop pounds, it helps with medical issues as well! I am so excited to start this! I was going to start on the 1st, but I want to wait until I am done with my 24 day challenge so that I can be 100% dedicated to the Whole30. I would love to get more people on board. Make it a "blog challenge". It's pretty strict. But, I think it is HIGHLY worth it!!! 

Also, April has now turned into AB-pril. So, if you aren't following Jess @  Operation Skinny Jeans, you probably should be. I started a little early in the car the other day. Went a little something like this. 


AB-pril will be MY month just like these past two weeks in March have been. I have made the steps to change my life. I haven't had any urges to cheat. I haven't had any wants to stop. The scale has kept going down. That has been a motivation. My body changing has been a motivation. My followers and family have been a motivation. 83 more days until summer people. Let's see what we can do :)

And on that note, I must bid you adieu. 
 photo kaela_zpse4648d85.png

3 comments:

  1. Girl, I saw the Ab challenge and was a little intimidated by some of the names of the moves. What happened to just a sit up? She promised she'll explain them--so I'm gonna attempt it too! Good luck with the Whole 30--can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're considering Whole30! When will your start date be? I PROMISE it's 150% worth it, as I feel absolutely incredible (on Day 38 or something like that). If you have any questions whatsoever or need any meal ideas, please let me know. You can do it, and you will be so glad you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on starting as soon as I am done with the Advocare 24 day challenge. I have about 6-7 days left!!! So I am going to research meals that sound appealing to my picky mind, and make a meal plans!! I am hoping it sends my weight loss into over drive and my "feel goods" into high gear.

      Delete