Mar 13, 2014

#Gymsexualmunchkincats

I was reading Jess' blog today, she was talking about working out at home vs. working out at the gym. I personally haven't really every liked the idea of working out at home. Here lately, I kind of prefer the thought. Before I gained the 20 something pounds back, I was going to the gym constantly, so now, I would feel so ashamed to go. Like people would judge me. Just not a comfort level that I am at right now. And that's okay. I don't like to workout in front of people. I never have. I just suck it up. I don't like for people to see me struggle. I don't like for people to see my fat hit my damn chin ever time I'm on the cycle. Also, I can get pretty sexual. Let me just give you an example.


I know, I agree. It's just too much for people to handle. So I think getting home equipment would be a great investment. It would also save money in the long run. Dayton and I are about to start the Julian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I am pretty excited about it. Well, excited about the possible results. Not about the butt kicking that Miss Michael's is going to inflict on us. After the 30 day shred, I would like to do P90X. I think that would be a good one to try as well. I have seen tons of people have plenty of results from that. Like I have said before, I am willing to try anything. With Dayton doing it with me, I know I can be that much more successful.

I am so ready for this week to be over. Its slowly dragging by. I am just drained. I have no clue why. I am ready to have a nice relaxing weekend with my man and our fur babies. I would also like to add a new addition to the family. A little kitty. Cats are so unique. We have had one in the house ever since I was little. I think I am more a cat person than a dog person. Really, I am just an animal person. Animals and babies. At least well behaved ones. Dayton would probably prefer a kitty-free house, or maybe just a de-clawed kitty house. I just can't do it. It makes me so sad. Maybe we will be lucky enough to get a sweet kitty. He is good at researching. I REALLY would like a munchkin cat.






Its like a wiener cat. But, I am not about to spend over $4,000 on a damn cat. Hell-to-tha-nah.

I went to Old Navy yesterday. I tried on a pair of shorts. They were a size 16. They didn't fit. I knew they weren't going to. I tried them on as an experiment. I wanted to see how close I was. How far I need to go. And this is my results. 


 It's not as bad as I thought. I couldn't breathe, but still, not as bad. Getting into a size 16 is my goal for the next 3 months. That will be my main focus. I honestly can't remember when the last time I was in a 16. Maybe 8th grade? That's just sad. But, once that day come, it'll be happy. And BELIEVE ME, y'all will know all about it. And I will post pictures. Tons and Tons.

And on that note, I must bid you adieu.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment