Mar 7, 2014

Random.

So here lately, I have been super happy, and then five seconds later, pissy for no reason. I have no clue what my issue is. At least we are FINALLY settled into the new place. We got out beautiful couch yesterday!
                                                        
                         Of course there is still a little bit of a mess, but for the most part, it is done. 

Last night I had a dream that Dayton proposed to me on a school bus. Da Fuq? UHM NO. I'm going to need a little more creativity than that. I've never really pictured how I wanted someone to propose to me, I never even pictured getting married until I met Dayton. Now, I pinterest things all the time. K'lynn even has a pinterest  board solely dedicated to my wedding. Because that's what best friends do. They build up your imaginary lives, and send you daily pins.

As a little kid, my goal in life was to have a kid at 23, just like my mom. I never really knew what I wanted to be when I grew up. I always had this dream of being a stay at home mom. I don't have actual human children, I have puppies. Which is basically the same thing. So I could still technically be a stay at home mom. But unless we win the lottery, I don't see that happening. My parents separated when I was about 10. And even before then, my dad wasn't really ever around to "raise" me. I was raised by my mother, and grandmother. The two strongest women I know. I am very thankful for that. I like that I can support myself. If Dayton and I were to ever split, I know that I can take care of me. I don't ever want to put myself in a position to where I HAVE to rely on someone. I am in school now, for teaching. At least that's what I want to do this month. I love kids. I worked daycare for 3 years and absolutely loved it. I could already be done with school, if I didn't lolly gag for the past 4 years. But, when you're not ready, what can you do?

It's Friday, and

And by party, I mean go home and lay on the couch. Because that sounds like a party to me. Laying on the couch, with the pups, watching Chopped. I have an obsession with cooking shows lately. I don't really understand why. Its not like I cook.

Last weekend, I basically spent the whole weekend with my little Abee. I have been lucky enough to watch that sweet little Queen grow.

She saw the lamb, and said "Awe". So naturally I had to buy it for her. She grabbed it and gave it the biggest hug. When we got home, Ace was running around chasing her. He stole the lamb, and all I hear is crying. I figured she slipped or something. Nope, she was crying because he took her lamb. That thing was glued to her. I loved it. Now she can associate the lamb with Aunt Kay Kay.
I received some wonderful news today. I can't share just yet. But I am beyond ecstatic. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
And on that note, I must bid you adieu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment