Mar 15, 2014

Sunday Change Day

For some reason I got a wild hair of confidence. I am embracing my body. Now, by no means I am happy with it, obviously. I am accepting it for what it is right now. I think its because I know things are about to change. I have committed my heart and soul to a challenge. I did something that I NEVER thought I would do. I posted a picture on instgram of me in a Bikini....WTH? I of course would never in a million years where a bikini. But, that's not the point. The point is to show myself what I can do. And to show everyone of you what I can do. I posted the picture to keep myself accountable. I have 90 days. 90 days to change my body. I'm not looking for a little change. I want a HUGE change. In my mind, body, and health. There is nothing I want more than to be healthy. In 90 days, I have little goals that lead up to one big goal. I want to at the very LEAST lose 10 pounds a month. I personally think that is very doable. Today we went and bought some weights, a medicine ball, a stretchy thing, yoga mats, and a Julian Michael's Yoga DVD. I am so ready. I am ready to kick my own ass. Last night while taking the dogs out, I did squats and lunges. It's little changes. I am an extremely picky eater, I have to find ways to eat healthy foods. At least a variety. So far I only like squash and zucchini. I am just ready. I am ready to be able to go into a store and not worry whether or not if they have plus size. I don't want to have to pay $50 for a t-shirt because there is "extra" material.When I get married I want to look beautiful in my wedding gown, I don't want to look back at my wedding photos 15 years down the road and look at how huge I was. Dayton and I would like to start a family one day, and I don't want to get pregnant at the weight that I am right now. I want to enjoy my pregnancy. I want people to be able to look at me and tell that I am pregnant, not just fat. I want this MORE than anything. Now, I have to start acting like it. Here's to day one. I always say that Monday is a perfect day to start. Well, that hasn't ever worked for me in the past. So, Sunday is my new start. If it hasn't working in the past, then change it up.

 

So here's to the new start (again). #90daystillsummer I will be posting progress pictures every thirty days. And my weights on the 90th day. :) not that confident just yet. 

And on that note, I must bid you adieu. 


21 comments:

  1. I found your blog from Fat Chick To Fit Chick, best of luck on your journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!! Even after losing most of the weight I lived with, I don't know if I'd have the confidence that you have....and trust me, I need it! You are already way ahead in this journey!!

    so glad that Jenn shared your blog with us today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I had to close my eyes to post it. I see it as MY journey. I want to be as REAL as possible. That's what I love to see, so I know thats what others like as well! Thank you so much! I hope you keep enjoying!!

      Delete
  3. So awesome and brave!! I'm here with you on this journey!!! In 90 days we are gonna be fierce!!! Bring it summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We can conquer these 90 days. Totally just had the most delicious lean cousine ever!! WHATTT?!?! We can totally do this!!!! I mean its ONLY 90 days! :)

      Delete
  4. I salute your braveness! You're a hero in my eyes! I found your blog from Fatchick2fitchick--Would love to follow if you would follow back too please and Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you through FatChick2FitChick and am so impressed with your bravery. I don't have the courage you have and I really admire that you did what no woman wants to do: put her body out there on the internet. Maybe I'll have to do some bikini pics over on my blog (www.idreamofjackie.blogspot.com) and if I do, it's thanks to you! :) Keep it up, lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will follow you as soon as my google account stops being stupid!!! I have tried to follow so many people and it keeps saying "we are unable to process your request" Uhm why? lol. That's rude. I will try on my phone, Hopefully it'll work on there, if not, maybe itll work on my boyfriends computer. Thank you for your kind words!! It definitley took a lot for me to post that! But, I thought why not? I have nothing to hide. Its amazing how much support I have!! I am so excited to have you come along for my journey!

      Delete
  6. You are so inspirational! I'm definitely not courageous enough (yet) to post a pic of myself in a bikini online. YOU GO GIRL! Also - I struggle with eating clean, too. I've found that cutting up veggies in REALLY small bites tends to work well for me. More obtainable than staring at a whole head of broccoli. Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to following your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty good with steamed veggies. Other than that, nope lol. I'm slowly getting better. Thank you so much for the follow!

      Delete
  7. I love this! You got this girlie! And you are awesome by taking control and saying "here I am!" Look forward to following along with your journey. Oh, this is exciting!!!!!

    Maria @ The Good Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maria. That is definitely a good way to put it lol.

      Delete
  8. Such an inspiration and so brave! I look forward to joining you on the journey and making some huge changes in 90 days myself! All my best good luck vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited! I think everyone should join the 90 day bandwagon! One BIG ole support system. We can rock it!!!

      Delete
  9. Congratulations on your new journey! It is a very exciting one! I am sending positive vibes your way! I remember when I started my journey almost 70 pounds ago, I never thought I would be where I am today. But here I am, 70 pounds lighter, 2 marathons under my belt, and a way better version of me!

    I look forward to seeing your progress :)

    -Crystal
    skinniestocegueda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Crystal!! I'm so proud of those 70 lbs you have lost!! Sounds like you have had an amazing journey!

      Delete
  10. Holly fan, scoping out her reccomendation. You can do it! Embracing our bodies is the healthiest way to walk this journey. Good for you :-)

    PS Super cute hair cut!
    PPS I have the same hair cut ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree. I am embracing EVERYTHING. And i feel 100% better. Thank you! Lol we already have things in common! Haha

      Delete
  11. I stopped by today after reading Jenn's blog and I can't wait to follow your journey. I started my journey about 1 year ago and I set a goal to lose 80 pounds. I had lost 40 pounds and then had a hysterectomy in August 2013 and then a terrible ankle injury in November 2013 and sadly gained 21 pounds back :(. My ankle is finally feeling better, so I just started my journey over again! I love to exercise, but I struggling in the clean eating department. I know I will not reach my goal if I don't start eating better!!
    I think you are so brave and awesome for posting your before pics! I still haven't taken before pics because I am afraid for someone to find them on my phone!!
    best of luck to you on your journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to tell you like I told one of my really good friends. This is all about YOU. This is YOUR journey. I have gotten so much support from these photos. I honestly didn't expect anything from them. I did it for ME. You have to realize that no one else matters. Everyone is fighting a battle. Every battle is different. I am not telling you to post your photos on the internet or something crazy like that :). Take them for you. They are YOUR motivation. You don't even have to do them in a bikini. Do them in workout clothes. Take one each month, once you start seeing that progress, you will feel so much better about yourself. You'll see how much more worth it it is. I promise you!! Do it for YOU!!! YOU and NO ONE ELSE. Email me any time you need encouragement or just to talk!! kaelalh1232013@gmail.com Good luck Jenny!!!

      Delete