Mar 26, 2014

Weighin Wednesday/ (its a good one)

Y'all don't know how excited I was to get to this dang keyboard today!!!!

Today isssssssss




 I am about to tell the whole world how much I weigh.. That's a little scary. Dayton doesn't even know how much I weigh. Of course he will now. I have decided to tell the "world" because, I will never be this number again. It's not just a promise I am making to you, but a promise I am making to myself. I don't want to look like a failure to any of you. But most importantly, I don't want to be a failure to myself. I have felt that before. I felt it for the months after my surgery from not losing the weight. It is the worst feeling. The disappointment you feel from within can drag you down, more than any other disappointment in the world. You can't walk away from yourself. It's like a 317 lb toddler trying to sit on your foot and make you drag them across the room. It's physically impossible.
Yesterday I posted on Facebook and Instagram about a girl at the gym. Let me tell y'all the story. I get to the gym, I'm feeling great. Looking cute (as if that's a surprise), go take a selfie in the lockeroom, get on the stairs( go big or go home). Then I decided to go into the "Ladies area" to do some Ab workouts. Now, if I'm thinking correctly, the "ladies area" was made for ladies to go and workout with out men so they can feel COMFORTABLE while working out. Well, as soon as I walk in, this #skinnybitch (that's her name btw) gives me the stink eye. Every time I glance out of the corner of my eye, she's looking at me, almost as if she's "disgusted". First of all, I am the one that's DISGUSTED by your behavior. I am here working on myself. Just like everyone else. I don't need YOUR cloudy judgement. Need to get your damn eyes checked. Secondly, I am the queen of bitch face. You want to bring it? I will bring it harder. Thirdly, YOU, twat, are the reason "bigger" people are ashamed to go to the gym. If anything, I should be giving you that look, because you're done. And hogging all the equipment. Never look down on someone for trying to improve themselves. I have half the mind of walking in there today in just my sports bra and following her every where she goes. Do some jumping jacks, really make that belly jiggle.


Maybe a little of this.

ANYWAYS, on to the important stuff :)

Yesterday was the end of my 10 day Advocare Cleanse. (LINK HERE)

With the help on the Cleanse, exercise, and a serious change in my eating habits, here are my results :)




On Sunday March 16,2014 I weigh 275, This morning I weighed 268. A 7 lb difference.
I am happy with everything that has come from those 10 days. I saw those pictures and was absolutely blown away. TEN DAYS. That's all it took for that. What can happen in the next 10 days?? I do know that I am beyond excited for it. And won't give up. Because I want to see this progress. And I will see this progress!!! YOU are the only person who can make this happen.




Look Ma, one chin!



I am doing some research on a few things right now. I won't tell what, I don't want to get ahead of myself. I'm still reading up on it!! You will know soon enough!!

And on that note, I must bid you adieu.





 

26 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!! You are doing so great!!!! #skinnybitch doesn't know who she's messing with!! So proud of your hard work and honesty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just realized I was leaving comments instead of replies... Uhhh. #embarrASSing. Thank you lady!! I am busting my booty, trying to get a bootayyyy!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful job and ignore that #skinnybitch! You have so much to be proud of! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just walked out of the room, then she followed me! She'll just get a piece of my mind next time :) Thank you so much girl!

      Delete
  3. I am so very excited for you. I have been following you for about a week and have yet to comment (I think I haven't - Mom Brain). You can tell a huge difference in those photos!! You are doing AMAZING! Ignore the Skinnybitch...She doesn't deserve an ounce of acknowledgment - YOU DO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lyndsey! And that's the difference between her and I, she may be a #skinnybitch, but I have all of y'all. Which is WAY better :)

      Delete
  4. Girl you are doing amazing!! Don't ever let any #skinnybitch get you down! You just keep working out and working on yourself! I get a little insecure like that at the gym some days because of girls like that but just give them the bitch face or a huge smile and keep on working out....So not worth your time!! Great job on the cleanse! You can really see the difference in those photos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl, it got to me for a second. She don't know a got a wolf pack. Betta watch her back ;) Thank you Rachel!!!!

      Delete
  5. She had ZERO right to give you mean looks- everyone in the gym is busting their butt (except those walking/texting on the treadmill- GO HOME)! But I actually had a woman ask me to get off the stair-master last week so she could because "you're already skinny, it would be polite of you to get off so people who actually need the machine can use it- so can you get off, I don't have time to wait" UHHMMM excuse me?! I'm fit BECAUSE I work my butt of 6x a week, I need equipment just like everyone else! Everyone is there to work out regardless of their size! Wish everyone could just ignore each other (and not give bitch eyes) and do their own thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW, I would never say anything like that. I would have just stared. The fact that people actually have the balls to say that, blows my mind. You should have said that, Ma'am, I look this good because I work this hard ALL time. K thanks. Gah. Some people!!!

      Delete
    2. Haha, I should have. I just got super awkward and said something along the lines of, I have 15 minutes left then turned back around. She was CRAY!

      Delete
    3. I tried the stairs again yesterday. I would have told her, bitch you can have em lol. I died!!!

      Delete
  6. Awesome progress!!! Your hard work is totally showing :) Seems like every gym has that #skinnybitch. Keep doing what you're doing. It's working pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! Usually when I'm working out pretty hard, I get the #skinnynicegirl complimenting my hard work. She was the first rude encounter I've ever had!

      Delete
  7. Hi Kaela! I found your blog - somehow, someway - and thought I'd follow awhile. I too am on a weight loss journey and am looking for other girls to support and encourage as I continue on my own journey. It sounds like you're making some AWESOME progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I got my motivation! I followed different people. You just see how every day REAL people can do it. Its tough. But, with the TONS of support, we can do it!!!

      Delete
  8. I hate those stupid #skinnybitches ! I mean seriously! They should be proud that us larger women are actually going to the gym to do something better for ourselves. UGH! Keep it up, girlfriend! You're rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For real! Haters gonna hate. :) Thank you so much!! Us bigger girls will show them :)

      Delete
  9. I actually like working out around guys more than girls...not because I think that they think I'm hot or something but because I feel like a bad ass lifting weights with guys even if my weights are extremely more light weight than theirs. It's like they see you lifting and they welcome you in to the club. They aren't as judgy as the #skinnybitches. And the #skinnybitches are judgy because they're jealous! Keep on doing your thing and don't worry what anyone else thinks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went into the guys area yesterday, I didn't pay attention to anyone yesterday! I'm there for myself. Put my head phones in and just did me!

      Delete
  10. You go girl!! 7lbs in 10days is doing some serious work!! Sorry about the B at the gym. I hate women like that. Mind your own damn business and let me take care of myself! You're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Working harder than I ever have been, It is def paying off!

      Delete