Mar 27, 2014

Three Thanks Linkup. Love.Family.Future. :)




1.





I am thankful for his unconditional love. He makes my heart so incredibly full. There's always going to be speculations out there about your relationship. But as long as you are truly happy. That is all that matters. And we are. Probably the happiest people I know. We have two beautiful fur babies. We have been going strong for 14 months now. We bring out the BEST in each other. Our home is filled with lots of laughs, barks, coupons, sports, food network, bone fights, some patience, lots a paw prints, the legendary "what do you want for dinner? idk what do you want?" or "what do you want to watch? Idc, what do you want to watch?" and lots and lots of LOVE. Thank you for being the man I never knew I wanted, and the man that I will always need. Five ever baby.

2.



I am thankful for E. Rocket Rd. This road is the definition of family, I know that sounds silly. But, when you turn down this road, all of your problems disappear. The WORLD disappears. This is my safe haven. It's a little slice of Texas paradise. And of course, all of the people that mean the most to me are there. The ones I love more than anything. The ones that know how to love without boundaries. Who don't judge you, no criticism. They don't talk about you once you leave the room, most of the time they say it to your face and then everyone can laugh about it. For instance if you're a grown ass man and you get a tweety bird tattoo on your chest. But, I think that gives everyone the right to make fun of you. I think a lot of people lose the meaning of family. Its a bond that can never be broken, and should never be broken. I am very lucky to be blessed with E. Rocket Rd and the people who inhabit it. 

 


3.



My future. Now that I have the right tools, I know that I can change my path. I can make myself a healthier version. I can move forward. I know my career choice. I can set more goals and achieve them. I am also thankful I get to share all of these things while blogging. It has become one of my favorite things to do. I enjoy connecting with so many new people. It is such a great outlet. Y'all inspire me so much. Thank YOU!!!!

Everyone go follow Emily @ The Swallow Flies
She has such a beautiful soul.

And on that note, I must bid you adieu.

 photo kaela_zpse4648d85.png

12 comments:

  1. I am a new follower and I just wanted to comment to say that this is a beautiful post! I am very excited to watch your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Candace! I'm so glad you're here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owen wants a post dedicated to him and how great he is!
    You're doing so awesome I am proud of you beyond words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so, so sweet! Thank you so much! I am really enjoying getting to know you -- and loved your Three Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I enjoy reading your posts! especially your meaning behind the swallow flies. Thought it was beautiful!

      Delete
  5. So many things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaela, this post is so positive! Nice :0

    ReplyDelete