May 7, 2014

You know the Drill.

Tada. Today is, yet again,

Like last week, I have gone no where. But hey, as long as I don't gain, I am not going to beat myself up about it. The DietBet starts next week, so I am definitely going to kick it into high gear.
Everyone join!!! It'll be fun! There is $50 in pot so far. We need more!!!

64 more pounds. 64 more pounds and I get to decide what I want to do. This thought has been weighing on my mind the past couple of days. As you know, once I hit the 200 lb mark, I am able to have skin removal surgery. After the surgery, I have to wait at least a year to have a baby. I don't know how long it will take me to lose 64 more lbs. And I certainly don't know if we will be ready to have a baby. Just thinking outloud. (Don't freak out family). I am trying to decide what I want more in life. A flat tummy, for a year, or a family and then a flat tummy. I guess it really just all depends on how things turn out. Only time will tell.

 For some reason, my ankle is KILLING me. It started Monday night, and has gotten worse sense. I didn't do anything to it. So, who knows..

Jasmine @ Fleurty and Fit and I are putting together a giveaway. It is still in the works, but it will be super cute.



The awesome Jenn from Fat Chick to Fit Chick Nominated me for the Liebster Award.

 She is just amazing, y'all. She hit her 100 lb weight loss mark, and just ran a half marathon. It's safe to say she's an all around badass.
I posted about the Liebster award HERE.
Since I nominated people, I assume I don't have to do it again? 

ANYWHO, here are the questions Jenn gave me. 

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

If I had no family, no ties to anything, I would move to Ireland. But, being away from my family is not an option. Dayton always brings up moving to another state, can't do it. PLUS, it's Texas. Home, home on the range? 

What is your favorite meal to cook (or eat at a restaurant)?

Yucatan Taco Stand Nachos. If you haven't had them, go. RIGHT now. It's in downtown Fort Worth off Magnolia. The nachos are enough to feed a family of 5. No joke.

What is one thing you want to learn how to do?

I want to learn how to sew, well. I know, how, it's just not very pretty.

What is your favorite piece of clothing?

Any maxi dress. I love dresses. They like to accent my anti-gravity belly, But they are just so comfy.

If you could go back and change one thing from your past, would you? (Life might be different if you do.)

Absolutely not. A few blogs ago, I shared some personal information. (HERE) A lot of people would probably change that. I wouldn't. It has made me into the person I am. It has placed the exact people I need in my life. I couldn't imagine my life any different. I am not willing to change my whole world for a person who wasn't willing to change theirs
.
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Shrinking ability. So I can shrink this belly!

Your ideal day is?

Cheesy Alert* Escaping reality with Dayton. It doesn't matter where. Every day with him is an adventure, anything we do, it's like we are in our own little world. I absolutely love it.

What is something that always makes you smile?

My love. My family. My Kynlee. And my fur babies. I'm not going to lie, mostly Kynlee. If I have a bad day, I need to see that face. Like I have said before, she is my sun.

What was your soundtrack to 1998?



*Nsync Clearly.

Would you rather be able to go back in time or go to the future?  Why?

Go back in time. To relive some memories. I think knowing the future would give me too much anxiety.



And on that note, I must bid you aideu.

 photo kaela_zpse4648d85.png

9 comments:

  1. This doesn't really have to do with your post at all..but my boyfriend and I will be going to Ft. Worth over 4th of July weekend. What are your suggestions of must see's/must eats?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely go to Yucatan, you won't be disapointed. Hit the stockyards, I know, that sounds so hick, but they have a lot of cute little shops. And since they don't have a Raising Cane's in Iowa, go there. It is amazing! Its a fast food place, but so good! One of our favorite places to go is Hyena's comedy club. It is in Downtown Ft worth. Being from this area, I don't really site see. 7th street is the place to be if y'all are wanting to go out though!

      Delete
    2. Bahaha raising canes is yummy! Also catino laredo is super yummy Mexican food

      Delete
  2. Usually when you lose a significant amount of weight the first thing that happens is pregnancy lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always wanted a baby. Lol. Guess we will see which comes firts ;)

      Delete
  3. Sorry about the no loss, but no loss is better than a gain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your goals are tied to things like starting a family and being healthy - much more than being hot in a bathing suit. What's your goal timeline for the next 64? You're doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3-5 Months. I don't want to set my standards too high. But, I want it gone!!!!

      Delete