May 5, 2014

Bikini Progress ( I lost count) week.

It's Monday, I'm sure there are very few people in this world that are excited about that.. The ONLY thing even remotely excited about today, Cinco De Mayo. And I don't drink, so yes, I am excited about the food.


Every couple of months, I go through phases. Where absolutely nothing sounds good to me. So I eat junk, and that doesn't even taste good. So why do I do it? Its honestly like I black out. I forget that I am changing my eating habits, I forget that I hate myself afterwards. I only remember how gross the food actually is when I am running to the bathroom. I just don't get it. I don't get why my brain is wired that way. I know I can't be the only person. I guess that would be considered an eating disorder? Like I said, it only happens every few months. There have been points in my life where I have seriously thought about going to talk to a food counselor, but then I think I can do it on my own. Plenty of people do. 

Speaking of fat, I got the DietBet going! It starts the 12th. You put $25 in the pot, and have to lose 4% of your body weight in a month. I think it is very doable. I failed at my last attempt. Totally would have made it, but Easter betrayed me. I didn't think about it, but the bet falls ends right after my birthday weekend.. Oh well, I will just have to work EXTRA hard. :) 
Here's the link. Get to it!!
I mean you, why not lose weight while stealing people's money?

Do you ever just have things you want to say, but can't? Just because you have to save someone else from drama, or because it's easier just to be the bigger person. Sometimes I get really tired of being the bigger person. You try so hard to be a "people pleaser", but the truth is, people are going to think what they want anyways. So, for now on, I am going to do, act and say EXACTLY what I want. Why cater to someone who couldn't give two shits about your feelings?



I was put on this earth to please no one but myself. I am going to make myself, and my Dayton happy.




I forgot to post that picture the other day. Holy puffy.

So not cute.




My face is retarded.

Like I said on IG, I haven't seen much of a change on the scale, but I see a change in inches. I think I probably owe that to working out.

Aslo for your viewing pleasure an awkward photo of me and my niece!





And on that note, I must bid you adieu.



  photo kaela_zpse4648d85.png

7 comments:

  1. Girl you are doing so great!!! And I'm so proud of you!! But that awkward bikini pic with your niece made me almost pee my pants!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always going to be a struggle you just have to pick yourself back up. I STILL do it but I have to remember how long it took me to get here and that usually snaps me out of it. You can def see a difference :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyond proud of you - keep doing things for YOU... you're worth it!! Say it, feel it, own it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Its a learning process. Sometimes its good to be selfish!

      Delete