May 8, 2014

Misery Loves Company.

There have been times where I have just been rock bottom sad. Where I think the world is over, I can't go on any longer. Yada Yada Yada. There has NEVER been a time, where I have put my hurt and my misery onto someone else. 
1.) Why feel the need to bring others down? Just because you are a miserable basket case, doesn't mean everyone around you would like to join you. 
2.) Others people's happiness actually makes me happy. Crazy right? 
3.) Being miserable with yourself, is most likely YOUR fault. Don't punish everyone else around you. 





Number one reason why I am not miserable.  
This man has lifted me up and made me the happiest lady in the world. He is just right for me, and I him. We RARELY fight. And contrary to popular belief, we actually make decisions TOGETHER. I do not keep him from anything. I do not control him. We want the same things. We share common interests ( Most of the time). We support OURSELVES. Next month marks us being together for 1 1/2 years. No kids yet. I'd say that's #winning.  He understands my crazy moments. You know the "Oh my god, Why didn't you tell me I was fat today?!?!". He doesn't judge the stupid things I say. And trust me, there are some doozies.  

Told ya.
  
I had a huge long post written out.








One thing that REALLY bothers me, is when someone questions my character. If you haven't taken the time to get to know me, then don't take the time to ASSume. I guess I expected people I don't know to be negative towards my blog, not people that surround me. 

But, it is MY blog. MY thoughts. 




   

And on that note, I must bid you adieu.
 photo kaela_zpse4648d85.png

10 comments:

  1. Bahaha
    Well I would have liked the first one but this shall do too!

    Maybe go ludacris on the other

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I copied it to my clipboard, its lost. wasnt meant to be!

      Delete
  2. Girl don't let others get you down--this is about you and your journey! And you are doing great!!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one can judge you but you! Just keep doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thats sweet :) Like the others say dont worry about other people they dont control your happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misery loves company but is so so so lonely! <3

    ReplyDelete