May 19, 2014

#thestruggleisreal

There are days when I think that I feel like my goals are absolutely unattainable. There are days that its so bad, that I think, What's the point?  Most of the time I convince myself that I am right. Every day is a struggle. Every. Freaking. Day. I don't ever imagine myself at my goal. Most of the time I look at the flat tummies and think, "Well, I will never look like that, so what IS the point?" And in reality, I won't ever look like that. I will have my loose skin. I will have stretchmarks. I question whether I will ever be comfortable in my own skin. I remember a time where I was, not too long ago. But, I forget that feeling. I forget how happy I was with my body. That it kept changing. I feel for every step forward, I take 5 steps backward. I hate that I can't get my shit under control. A huge factor that makes me think this, is because of how low my belly is. I can lose weight under the boobs ALL day long. But my lower belly doesn't budge. I HATE it, it makes me hate myself sometimes. When I was at my lowest weight, I was only 2 sizes smaller in pants. At an 70-80 lbs loss. Most people, when they lose that much weight, they lose about 4 sizes. I could wear an XL comfortably. I can still where an XL, just not AS loose. It would fit loose at the top, and just right on my belly. It's embarrassing. Not only for how it looks, but that I let myself get to this point. What in our lives goes so wrong that you just keep digging that hole? Until you're stuffed so tightly, that you can't move. You either slowly wiggle your way out, or you continue to bury yourself. Lately I have been feeling that the dirt is up to my mouth. Like I am suffocating. I'm suffocating with all of my negative thoughts towards myself. Suffocating with all of the stresses that come with it. I have felt emotionally defeated this past week. The littlest things have set me off into a crying fest. I am so tired of being dependent on food. I am so tired of letting food defeat me. It's like I get lost, and I don't know how to find my way back. And then when I do, I feel like I've strayed too far off path. And ugh, theres that hole again.
I know that it is possible to lose weight. I see it every day. I see it in such inspiring people. The crazy thing is, I've done it. But, I had a crutch. Of course, it wasn't mentally easy. But the weight fell off. Now that it doesn't, it messes with me. I want it more than anything. But then again, why don't I DO it. I am the only person that is stopping myself. I am the only one who can make my ass move. So, why? Why am I not moving my ass? Why am I not pushing through those cravings. It's not the end of the world if I don't get a piece of chocolate. So why do I FEEL like it is? WHY WHY WHY?



I have wasted many second chances. WAYYYY too many. It's starts with today, and it starts with me. I need to push with everything in me.




I need to remind myself every day, what I want the most. There is nothing to be afraid of. I will get there, I will push through all of my own negativity.

And this is what happened Friday. I LOVE it.




Just remember.

And on that note, I must bid you adieu.


 photo kaela_zpse4648d85.png

10 comments:

  1. I have lost all the weight I wanted give or take a few pounds and I still have that lower tummy. I have been working my abs like crazy and its getting there slowly but surely. Hang in there honey it'll happen. We all have downfalls this weekend I did and my whole body is paying for it I feel awful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want that spark again. I want to fall in love with the process!!

      Delete
  2. I have had two weekends in a row like that. Not fun, and it takes so long to get out of my funks, that I forget what my goals are. My last blog post was of one of those weeks. Hope you get your fire back soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes FOREVER. I always forget. I need constant reminders! Thanks girl!

      Delete
  3. Kaela! There is so much more to you than your appearance!!! I don't know you (kinda feel like I do though) but reading your blog I have seen that you have an awsome sense of humor and such a fun personality! It's so easy to get discouraged when you're trying so hard to change, but you need to remember that YOU are great the way you are right now. You need to love yourself so that you want to take care of yourself. Then everything will fall into place. I know it's easier said than done, but you need to remember that it has to be about more than how you look or you won't stick with it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel. Its the discouraging days that are always the killer. Here lately, I feel like I have more of those than not. Thank you for your kind words. I will get back on my saddle, just like 100 times before this breakdown :) haha

      Delete
  4. I just want to give you a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how real you are. I know this doesn't apply to you because you're on the wagon all the live long day - but here's 5 wonderful steps that I remind myself of each and every day on this fitness journey - no matter how great or small!

    http://nottheaveragebear.blogspot.com/2014/05/making-comeback.html

    ReplyDelete