May 12, 2014

Generic Weekend Post.

So, real talk. My weekend gave me some poundage. I lost all control. If it was food, I ate it. I made food my freakin' bitch this weekend.



Gah, why is food so good? It's seriously all a blur. I couldn't tell you what I ate. I know there was some nachos and some cookie cake.

DietBet starts TODAY. $225 in the pot! There's some motivation!




I got the cutest lunch box. I am going to start bringing my lunch this week. I have set small goals.

1. Drink AT LEAST a gallon of water a day.
2. Stick with my 1200-1400 Calorie intake.
3. Workout 4-5 times a week.
4. No Sweet tea. I hate empty calories. I feel like that is where I pack on a lot of my weight.




This is legit. "Kaela, what do you want to do today?" "Uhmmm Eat?"

If only losing weight was as easy as gaining it. It seems like everything revolves around food. FOOD FOOD FOOD. Every holiday. Any get together. You can't even go to the movies without food. I know that it's up to me to choose the better choice. It's just so hard when this bitch is over here eating cheese fries, and I'm all like, uhh chicken and broccoli please. ( You know who you are ;)  )

It all stems back to willpower and self control. Which I am HIGHLY lacking in.
Food is the devil. If I could live off of protein shakes, I would. But, I hate them, and liquid never gets me full. Or at least, I make myself think that.

Just have to get on the ball. I am hoping I can make a purchase on Friday that will give me a little push! We shall see.

And on that note, I must bid you adieu.


 photo kaela_zpse4648d85.png

5 comments:

  1. Girl, your weekend binge was a result of knowing your Diet Bet starts today--we all do that--starting diet on Monday? Eat everything I can like it's my last meal!!! And protein shakes? Ummm, no thank you, I'll eat my protein. Seriously, though, you're doing great--just get back on it!! love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all fall off from time to time and I did this weekend too dont let one bad day derail you...jump back on! You got this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's always helped me avoid all the temptations is to have a meal plan and to meal prep. Sometimes I don't even plan - I just prep and there's all of this good food that I've made and want to make sure I eat before it goes bad. I think you're spot on with your goals for the week, though! Can't wait to hear what purchase you're planning to make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only reason I don't meal prep, is because I am a HUGE food waster. Like its bad. If I don't want it, I won't eat it. I need to make my paleo fried chicken, I could eat that all day, errr day.

      Delete
  4. Everything does revolve around food. Lately I've been experiencing this as well, I feel I can't do fun stuff anymore, because going out of the house just isn't as fun if you can't eat what you like. So I just avoid these situations, not that I always can, but hey, I try. Good luck with DietBet!

    ReplyDelete