May 14, 2014

A Gain and a Loss





So, over the weekend, I indulged in whatever the hell I wanted. And it came at a price.
A Whopping 7 lb price.
S-E-V-E-N.
There are seven days in a week, there shouldn't be seven lbs to be gained in a weekends time.
#youfatbitch
I will say, I think most of that was salts and cokes. There isn't an excuse for it, except that it was freaking Delicious.  



My DietBet started Monday. I always made goals this week. And I have stuck by them. I have drank at least a gallon of water each day. Which brings me to my next point.

That beautiful beautiful water helped me drop 6 lbs.
"It's just water weight"
Well, negative Nancy, it's STILL weight.
So I am 265! Only one lb more than last week. I will take it. No complaints what-so-ever.


SW: 275
CW: 265
GW: 199

I changed my goal weight to 199. Just because my blog BFF, Jasmine @ Fleurty and Fit, Wrote a wonderful blog about 80's. She hit that 189 mark, get it? Well being a 90's baby, I want to do that. I think it's such a fun idea. Go check it out, HERE.

So, I now have 66 more lbs to go. It's gonna happen. 
However long it takes, it'll happen.

This week I am feeling so sluggish. I don't know what it is. I have a lot of emotions going through me. I am letting words of certain people affect me, when I shouldn't. I am letting a lot of hate build up. Which weighs me down tremendously. It's not so easy to walk away when you kinda... can't. All I can do is focus on our happiness. And do everything I can to keep us there. 



I have some ideas that I want to mess with. I think that will be my weekend. There are alot of things that I want to do. Most of it involving crafting.
Also, there is a big surprise coming. No one knows about. Except for like 2 people. Everyone will know on Friday.







Just have to keep reminding myself how far I've gone.

And on that note, I must bid you adieu.


 photo kaela_zpse4648d85.png

16 comments:

  1. Girl I can't wait to read your 90s post!!! It's gonna be awesome!! Next time you want to eat everything but your face on a weekend, text me so I can kick your ass a little:)
    Love you boo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need like a thing around my ankle ( I forgot what they are called). Once something fatty hits my lips, the fat police shows up. Or I get shocked. I will take either one. Love you!!

      Delete
  2. That water weight is a bitch! I finally came to terms and only started weighing myself once a week because I would vary day to day by 5-6lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh sorry about the gain but you are looking good! The proof is in the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're looking great! And some days you just have to eat what you want, I brought salad for lunch and ended up getting a bacon cheeseburger..and it was dang good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel the same way. I have my "I just wanna be fat days" Probably too often.

      Delete
  5. Think about this - you gained 7 lbs and lost 6 lbs. It's a great loss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate seeing gains! At least your final weigh in was only up 1 pound :)

    I hope you can stop by and visit:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/05/weigh-in-wednesday-51414-week-5.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gaining is hard, but when you see such a drastic gain like that, you know it's not a real gain. Salt is not our friend! Good luck with your dietbet!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all have those weeks/ends that we indulge. You realized it and have been correcting it. That is great that you didn't let it bring you down! That is a great goal and I know you will get it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent goal to get to 199! I'm excited for Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. when you find that ankle thing ima need that too!! <3

    ReplyDelete