May 27, 2014

That one time I got ENGAGED.

I had an extremely eventful weekend.




I got ENGAGED!!! Whoop whoop. I seriously thought this would never happen. I mention it all the time, and the only reply is "Nice weather we are having".
Let me break it down for you.

On Saturday, Dayton brought up going to Botanical Gardens. I was like okay.. Not that I minded to go, just a little odd. When we got there, we walked around and went into the Japanese Gardens. It was really pretty, but kinda busy. We sat on a bench and watched the Coy fish swim around and fight over dog food. We walked around a little more. It was a little warm, so I was getting super pissy. About the time I was ready to leave, Dayton wanted to get our picture taken. It took him forever to get a spot, so that made me more pissy. Then we finally found a nice older couple to take our picture. As we are posing, the old man says "This lighting is not good, it's dark and you can't see anything." My thoughts were, "Hey, old man, this is my picture, if I want it dark, it can be dark." So they led us to another spot. This time, it was too bright. Went to another spot. We took a couple of pictures, and then Dayton turns to me.

He got down on one knee.
"What are you doing?"
Then he goes on with his speech. I am bawling my eyes out. All I want him to do is stand up so I can hug him.
The old man got pictures of the whole thing.
I am so extremely grateful. Now we have those memories documented forever.

The ring is EXACTLY what I wanted. It is absolutely perfect.

We already have a date set.

I have never wanted anything more, than to be married and start a family with this man.

My family is ecstatic. They all love Dayton so much.

This year and a half has been the happiest time of my life.
My life is completely, complete. :)


And on that note, I must bid you adieu.










 photo kaela_zpse4648d85.png

16 comments:

  1. YAYYYY!! So happy for you!!! Congrats lady!! And you need to post those engagement pics--I bet they are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! your ring is gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations lady, how exciting! Beautiful ring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you! Congrats on your engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations dear! Your ring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaaay! Congratulations! Awesome ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!!!!!!! The ring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, what a lovely story! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete