Feb 14, 2014

Woke up, still fat.

So, I woke up this morning still fat..

Uhm, WTH? I worked out yesterday for like 35 minutes. I didn't shed one lb... This is taking entirely too long. I GUESS I'll keep at it. I didn't do much just for the simple fact that I am fat and just walking five steps makes me feel like I am about to pass out. Before when I went to the gym, believe it or not, I could run a lot. Running is one of my favorite things to do. I want to build that back up again. Dayton wants to do a Marathon. I don't know about all that.. Seems a bit extreme. But who knows where I will be in a couple of years. The workout wasn't too intense. I spent about 20 minutes on the treadmill. People, never text and treadmill. It's a serious issue. I almost fell off the back trying to focus on a text, rather than my footing... How embarrassing would that be?!?! I mean, who wouldn't want to see a fat person fall off a treadmill? I know I would. But I still would rather it be another fatty, not me.
Its not a treadmill, but you get the picture.. Anyways, I then went and threw the medicine ball at the ground, 3 sets, 15 times. And did 45 squats. Like I said, not much. But I still did it.



Because it didn't happen unless you took pictures. And yes, I did jam to Destiny's Child Pandora while getting my workout on. Judge me. If you want to look like Beyonce, you gotta become one with Beyonce.


So today is Valentine's day. Didn't really realize it. I am not at all expecting anything. I get to wake up next to the love of my life every day, that in itself is a gift. (I know I am SUPER cheesy.)We have been so focused on other things, that this day really just slipped our minds. A night at home with Dayton and out two little turds is enough for me! As I am driving to work, I pass the QT. Gas is 3.29. Uhm, Happy Valentines Day, gas just went up a whole 30 cents in one day. Thanks bro.

This month my niece is 4 months! Time has flown by. She is the most beautiful baby girl to ever come into this world. I will never forget the day her mama told me she was pregnant. We wanted her to be a HIM so bad, but thank God shes not. She is absolutely perfect. Aunt KK loves you more than you'll ever know.



Today is Friday!!!! YAY. So glad. On that note, I must bid you adieu.
                                                             
 

No comments:

Post a Comment