Feb 19, 2014

Diva

        A few years ago, I was given some very wise advice. "Live every day like you're a diva. Even if you don't feel it." Own it, and own YOU. Self-confidence is one of the most attractive things a person can have. I have ALWAYS lacked in that department. I always remember the words I was told, but I don't always remember to act that way. I think bringing out my inner diva will be good for me. It will definitely change my view on myself. After all, “to love others, we must first learn to love ourselves.” I see truth in this statement. When I first met Dayton, I absolutely loved me, I met him at the happiest point in my life. (And he has surpassed every expectation I could ever have hoped for) It just worked with us. I go through spurts where I am full on committed to losing weight. I always jump in head first. And then I end up drowning myself. Then theres a full on drag out fight trying to get to the surface. The point is, if I stop listening to the 'fat' me, I will get some where. Because I CAN do this, I have done it. I'm here to say, that the skinny diva biotch is here to STAY. The alternative is not working.


So this is my new anthem. I honestly don't know why I keep using Beyonce references. Clearly I am not a hot black woman, her music just speaks to me, mostly my hips.



Also, this is exactly what I look like when I dance in the car. Maybe hotter.



Today has been a pretty good day. I woke up and weighed myself. (Confession: I am habitual weigher.Its bad, I know.) I have lost 3 lbs so far. So the diet change and cleanse is working GREAT. I feel awesome. Usually it takes me FOREVER to get up in the morning, but it was no problem today. In this short amount of time, I have gained SO much energy. And I absolutely LOVE it.

So my BIGGEST want in life right now, is to be on the biggest loser. I think that would be the most amazing thing. I watched all of last season and the season before, and I am just hooked. It is absolutely crazy what those people can do. As soon as casting calls go up, you can bet your bottom dollar I am auditioning. It would be so incredibly life changing. So fingers crossed :)


http://cocogirlbutter.blogspot.com/2013/03/neck-fat-feeling-like-athlete-and.html


On that note, I must bid you adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment