Feb 27, 2014

This ones for you.

I will be the first person that will listen, the first person to tell you it's okay, the first person to tell that you need to get your shit together. And the last person to leave. It's hard to stay motivated. I know that all too well. I have stopped and started again and again and again. It almost seems like an endless cycle. But there's only one person who can break that cycle.




You're allowed to have bad days. You're allowed to cheat. Everyone falls off the wagon. So what if you have fallen off 30 times? So what if you have gained 5 pounds? It sucks, yes. BUT, the greatest thing is, YOU CAN START AGAIN.




Everyone has their own journey, every struggle is different. No ones is better than your, or worse. I know that I am not one to talk about stuff like this. I have given up a thousand and one times. But, at least I some how manage to pick myself up again. And here recently, you have been a lot of that reason. If you haven't gone through everything that God has thrown your way, you wouldn't know how strong you are. You might not be the loving compassionate person that so many have fallen in love with. This is a work in progress. Time is one of our biggest enemies. But, time will pass anyways. Whether you start today, tomorrow, or next year. Time doesn't slow down for you, so don't slow down for it. If having a mall cookie gets you through today, then bust it that much harder in the gym tomorrow.
Just remember what you have accomplished. Don't look at how much further you have to go, look at how far you have come. Not just physically, but mentally as well. We took a big step a year ago, and we will continue to make those steps. 4 steps forward, 2 steps back? That's okay, because we are still further than we were yesterday. 




I love you to the stars. 


And on the note, I must bid you adieu. 



No comments:

Post a Comment