Feb 28, 2014

Expecto Patronum.

I have never been one to try and stop someone from walking out of my life. If you want to leave, theres the door. Because ultimately, what you see is what you get. I very rarely walk away from people. And when I have, I realize the toxicity they put into my life. It is very easy to become blinded by the person that they actually are. There has been a couple of instances in my life where that has happened. You come out a better person for it. Like I told someone today, they are in your past for a reason, they are behind you, beneath you. When you meet people who suck the happiness from your life, expecto patronum that shit and move on. That's all you can do. Dwelling on it, does nothing for you, but puts the negativity in your heart. So buck up. Eat some damn chocolate. And brush it off. Because it ain't nothing but a hair flip. 






I have been really slacking guys... I haven't been to the gym. I don't know what is with me. I think I am just ready for this move. I am hoping after we get settled, I will be back in there. I have some good motivation, both of my SIL's are going, and they are kicking butt. I just need to get that consistency down. Too bad I look like Honey Boo Boo's mom running....


Oh yeah, THAT face and all...



 
Told ya, haha, why do I look like I have Chiclets on my teeth? Gah. I am so cute. Is it sad that my double chin makes me happy? Not that I have one, just the fact that its smaller than it used to be. I mean used to I didn't have to attempt the double chin, it was just there. Of course, it was more like a triple chin..

I am really enjoying writing this blog. I've head a few readers from different countries (shout out). I think that is absolutely amazing. And what's even more amazing, is that they keep coming back! Thank you to everyone. You are now all apart of my journey :)

And on that note, I must bid you adieu.


  

2 comments:

  1. Way to lose a chin! Just kidding but seriously, great job. I really admire people who can commit to weight loss patterns. Thanks for the reminder to "carry the embers but leave the ashes" of old relationships.
    New follower - Whit from Raspy Wit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Hey, I'd love to lose just one more! Thank you so much for following! Of course, people come and go, can't dwell on the ones that left. Because, CLEARLY we are awesome.

      Delete