Jun 11, 2014

Not so Weigh-in Wednesday

Obviously I am not going to do weigh-in Wednesdays any more. I would prefer not to torture myself while I am already an emotional wreck. I have been thinking of new things. My blog is taking a turning point. It will no longer be about ME and my weightloss journey. For the time being, it's about little doodle, and what I can do to keep US healthy, what cool things I can find on pinterest, and me dreaming of the day I find out what 'it' is. We desperately want a boy. I used to only want girls. The bond that my mom and I share is something special. I wanted that first, I wanted for my daughter to know how that feels. Of course, I still want that. I just want it after my boy. :) Two of my SILs would like for it to be a girl. Which would be amazingly cute. Each one of them have a girl, Queen Abee and Princess Kynlee. The babies will have almost the same age difference, about 15 months. Abee being the oldest. So you can imagine how precious all the matching will be. BUT, I still want a boy. 


Back to the blog. I want to re-vamp that whole thing. Re-name and re-focus.After the baby is born, I want to of course get back on track, I will have more to lose (hopefully not that much more). Doodle will of course make a daily appearance. I want it to be focused on a wife, a mother, and the weightloss. 

Now that Hubby Jack has hung up his hat, I will have to find a new blog designer. Or maybe do it myself. Hopefully it won't be too too ghetto ;)

I am not sure when this is going to happen, but, when you see a new name, just know it's still me. Just added focuses..   

There is a possibility that doodle could be twins. It runs in the family. When my aunt was pregnant the first time, it was twins. She unfortunately lost them. When my mother went in for a procedure, she had two eggs, which would have turned into twins.
I am hoping that it will skip a generation. But, you never know. One of my closest friends is having twins. She is super excited.
I would just be in a huge state of shock for about 8 months.

My very first appointment is Monday. We will know if there is one or two, and just how far I actually am. Fingers crossed its further than what I think I am. :)

And on that note, I must bid you adieu.
  photo kaela_zpse4648d85.png

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the appointment on Monday! Keep us posted! Here's to a safe and healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you!! You should contact Erin at Love, Fun, & Football. She does blog designs and she is AMAZING!!! Love her!! http://www.erinlffdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on Monday! When we found out the sex of our baby, they first did a full check-up. At the end of the check-up, I was just so relieved it was healthy, I didn't care if it was a boy or a girl anymore. Such a cliche, but I did feel like that :).

    ReplyDelete